Bolt Thrower

MacMoney

Oct 21, 2001
personal.inet.fi
Any fans of this old death metal band. IMO Honour - Valour - Pride is their best album since IVth Crusade and the death metal album of 2001. I just love it ;)

Yeah, the new one is very cool :cool:

Realm of Chaos is in my all-time top 5, it's stunning. The first grindcore album I was able to sit through, much less like. Thanks to that album, I can now handle insane Black Metal (I could never appreciate the beauty of the blast-beat ;)) :D

A very good band, there is no-one like them.

Yeah Bolt Thrower has to be one of the best Death Metal acts of all time, they have a trademark with thier War theme songs that no other Death Metal band has.

The IVth Crusade is in one of my 5 Death Metal albums of all time, I love song like Where Next to Conquer and Icon are my favorites and from Mercenary It would be Zeroed , Laid to Waste and their best song to date No Guts, No Glory .

The new album is Ok , Ingram sing a lot better than he did in Benediction so we have Bolt Thrower for good

Grande Bolt Thrower

I agree with nasty joan.no guts no glory is fucking amazing.I love the mercenary album and realm of chaos.

the new one is like more technical in a way but I still think it kicks the shit out of the so called death metal bands that are just crap

:mad:
Bolt thrower is thee shit....My favorite is Warmaster...I still remember the first time I bought that CD back in 91 down in the swamps of louisana...I miss the old school death...good ole Bolt Thrower..Incubus...Gorguts...Exhorder...I was ripped and bored an dug out a old tape that like very much its raw and dark...Bulldozer-day of wrath along with the australian slayers Hobbs Angel of Death...:mad:
Mikill of Demogorgon