Bon Jovi Box Set

Trixxi Trash said:
Where's Borderline? :(
I think the whole idea of this set is to release new songs that may not have been available before. It's not a greatest hits or a best of package. One of the things I like about this is that the band is obviously aware that their hardcore fans are the most likely to buy this, and they are the same people who probably already have everything else they've already released, so why make them buy it all over again? This is why I continue to have enormous respect for Bon Jovi.

But then I can catch her at her lowest ebb, ill look like a much better proposition when she thinks she has nothing :worship:

dreamwatch said:
Who is this Chanel and what do I have to do to win you away from her?
chanel_cole.jpg

dreamwatch said:
Who is this Chanel and what do I have to do to win you away from her?
She is a singer on Australian Idol, though at this point in time, I am unaware of what her stance is on the new Star Wars dvds, so you are one up on her there :)

Goreripper said:
I think the whole idea of this set is to release new songs that may not have been available before. It's not a greatest hits or a best of package. One of the things I like about this is that the band is obviously aware that their hardcore fans are the most likely to buy this, and they are the same people who probably already have everything else they've already released, so why make them buy it all over again? This is why I continue to have enormous respect for Bon Jovi.
Yes, Borderline was a b-side on a Japanese single...