bonanza bus lines is crappy.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
like, their site says 'new york to providence' but when you call, the drop off is actually pawtucket RI which is like, NOT PROVIDENCE for their information. when i called, the guy was like 'yea sucks right?'. i mean,that's literally what he said.

:yell:

all i remember is that birthday parties held at BONANZA restaurants were the most depressing parties i've ever been to. like chuck e. cheese without any videogames or ballroom, no pizza, and a drunk, raggedy clown as the only entertainment.

dude i used to be scared of bonanza restaurant because like, once i found a huge wad of hair in the salad bar when i was really little and my dad had to drag me out because i was wretching and lying on the floor. bad memories.

dude it was a huge wad of hair. my dad still talks about it sometimes. like 'remember when amanda grabbed that ball of hair and passed out!?'

hmm. everytime i took a bus to new york from providence it dropped me off at the providence station which is on the border of pawtucket if thats what the guy meant. but there are connecting buses that take you downtown prep. i mean everything in rhode island is like 20 mins away from everything else anyway.

yea it just sucks i am trying to get to pascoag for a 2 pm baby birthday party and someone has to leave the setting up of the party to come get me and then haul my ass back!

poetry.jpg