Boobies

dunno...much more? okay, just a joke :D

anyway...it's not for us to decide...I think the war is upon us and the reason was not the attack against the WTC, it was just the top of the iceberg.

every decision is to do with us, are the government officials sub-human??? do they follow different rules!??! they are they same, yet they have power to say different.

"anyway...it's not for us to decide...I think the war is upon us and the reason was not the attack against the WTC, it was just the top of the iceberg."

War will happen no doubt, redneck bush wants that oil as much as he wants his penis loved.

And it is the top of the iceberg, but the US government are trying to be superior, and above other countries, which is what causes conflict.

How can they believe in equality when they feel they are above everyone?

So you read "Ventura, California, United States Of We Are Going To Fuck Iraq Up" to mean he's a pathetic paresite, supports war and all the other stuff?

You should really slow down there man, Id say the location is a parody on the american politics and nothing more. You dont know anything about him (or her?) and really shouldnt conclude on his views so quickly. And even if he supports War on Iraq, that's just an opinion. There are some reasons for a War, and in case he judges them more important than the reasons against a War, there's nothing you can do really...
But Im not gonna discuss the War on Iraq in a thread about tits... :rolleyes:

Ventura, California, United States Of We Are Going To Fuck Iraq Up"

okay, yes, that can be thought about....but then it is said "fuck iraq"?
case closed i think.

""*shrugs*

Some overreactive Whacko crying about ... some stuff... "

yeah just wait until the people the US attack, retaliate, and you affect you...yeah man, you will cry, cry just like the whacko you talk about.

fucking hell, can't anyone realise that if someone kills another, that killing them will just cause the same.....and so on etc???

argh! But we do! Stop assuming shit about others! What do you think the worldwide Anti-War Movement is all about??

can't we just stop this pointing-at-each-other sh*t already?
whatsinaname: somebody told me this a while ago and it is very very clever - opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one. So, If he wants to fuck Iraq, wants the iraqians to be killed it's his point of view. You won't ever change it with your pathetic whining about love & peace... I'm not saying his opinion should be followed, but I accept it. And won't begin to complain about it, label him as racist...uh, just end this off-topic please.

war is tragic but it's not the only problem on Earth, so if you want to be able to say that you have a concrete criteria, then right after you're done with the subject of war, you should start going on how children (and adults) die of hunger and live in shit conditions, and then how humanity is using up this planet like toilet paper, just use and throw away, no additional cares... naturally there's very little you can do and naturally there's very little i can do, so we just go on with our stuff... it's certainly not an ideal conclusion but man, you won't avoid a war by crying and kicking... it's how things go

i fucking hate to hear the phrase "you won't change the world", i motherfucking detest it, it's an ode to the medriocrity and to the flat mindedness of humanity, but it's also very true, you simply can't change the world in the period of a lifetime... you either like it or you blow your brains out with a shotgun, simple as that

LOL FUCKING RACIST? GIRL YOU ARE SHITTING YOURSELF. I'm very ANTI-Racist. Race is not the issue here you fucking bitch.

And infact, as soon as I'm of age, I'm joining the military.

Shut the fuck up. You are a fucking idiot.

Fuck man, whatsinaname is a total fucking idiot. She or he is gay and lying. HA Now THAT's Racist...LOL hahahaha :lol: fuck her/him. Seriously...