Bookworms 'R Us. (wot ja reading?)

The first one took soooooo long to get started... I really didn't get into it at all until I thought, ah what the hell - let's see what the rest of the series is like...

Woah!!! By the 3rd book, you're totally hooked!

Originally posted by Bucko
just the odd Phantom Comic well actully every fortnight.

YEAH!! I love the Phantom!
I've got a large signed, framed and numbered poster of The Ghost Who Walks on my wall. (signed by Glenn Ford).
Got over 100 comics, in good condition too.

I must admit, I havn't bought any for a while now (years), I'm looking for somewhere that would post them to me.

I started again buying them about six years ago. Only stuff I have is my t-shirt, Cap , and Boxer shorts of the Phantom.i have seen at the markets here in Canberra a guy makes clocks out of the old covers of the comic covers mounts them on a block of wood and puts a clear sealing agent over them . They look cool.

I haven't read much lately.I used to read a lot but don't seem to find the time much now.I just read John Eales biography the other day when i went to NZ to watch the rugby.
When i do read,it is usually Stephen King or Dean Koontz(these two author make up the majority of my book collection

Last book read was Mr. X by Peter Straub. Brilliant mix of mystery and horror, lots of Lovecraft about it.(even though I have never read any Lovecraft it's quite obvious) ;)

Currently reading Battlefield Earth by L. Ron Hubbard. I did read it about 10 years ago. Not far in, has a great storytelling style.

NP: Dirty Deeds - Danger of Infection