Bootleg MP3's

:err: ..oh yeah. bootlegs are damn rare on "the net". best bet is to use all p2p software available and pray.

:eek: or you could try to make friends with some lonely and desperate bootleg collecting sap on this board. don't know which direction to push you, though.. :confused:

:guh: was there not a thread about some guy wanting to put up an Anathema bootleg site a while back? anyone?

hi folks, i definetely like to have some bootlegs too. Sopels page is cool, but i remember someone mention that they played an acoustic gig i think in paris, i am not really sure about that. I would really like to have it as bootleg,, when it is available.
But any bootleg would be nice, i love hear them palying live.

Cheers Morpheus

well, you can find some live mp3 on my website. also, i'm gonna put there more live tracks (including 3 songs from acoustic gig in paris) but it's not easy to me as i don't have even computer at home (actually i have, but it's useless - 486DX).
i use my girlfriend's computer but unfortunatelly i can't do there mp3 files and at my university there are also difficulties.

thanx a lot for that sopel, that's a good start and a great though i don't understand a word :).

I'm really looking for the songs you will put on your page, maybe can tell us when it is done.

Thanx again,

cheers Morpheus