links-to-interesting-mp3's-thread

Crack Hitler said:
aah, interesting mp3's you say? I'm kinda troubled about promoting my stuff like this in public but here we go :) go to www.mikseri.net/nnn for three new songs of the band I sing in. The three on top of the list, that is (spiral image on the left).
cheers mate again for the mp3's!!! Yous did a good job on the songs! I must admit the finnish language is still a bit weird for me to listen to in a song, but apart from that the songs are really good. I like the both the two long songs, the short one is hardly me cup of tea, too hardcorish for me. But anyway, good work mate, you did a real good job on vocals! :headbang:

Keep it up!!!

:worship:

Thanks dude for your nice words. I'm quite happy with the results as well, and so far we've gotten almost only compliments about the new songs. Too bad I'll be going away just as we got something little going on in the band :erk:

yeah it depends what you're looking for of course, it's not 'like' soulseek or whatever, though that'd be super.
but i found nice russian websites with loads of songs... so well. alright for me.

but i don't have problems with the 'slow' thing. depends from which server you download of course.
check: alright, now it IS going slow. weird. it wasn't this morning.

stile oppor kicks ass... check "drawn" ... i think christer from in the woods was there... dont have a link to an mp3, but i thought it was worth mentioning it