bootlegs blah blah blah...

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
hey, i always read about bootlegs, but seems no-one could do anything to get any anathema bootleg...

that's no good!

so, as someone has done with opeth, is it possible that some peole who owns these anathema bootlegs put them into a site, where fans could download them without problems?

btw, the opeth bootleg site is @ http://opeth.goddamnbastard.org

look and tell me if it's impossible to do something similar for anathema...

cheers...

Take a look at www.anathema.150m.com!!! I'm just uploding Bucharest bootleg (18.04.1994) there. I'm gonna also upload Unpugged in paris (98) and Totalrock.com (01) within next a few weeks. Unfotunately I don't have computer at home and I do everything at my university and haven't too much time! Also, I have problems with converting files into MP3 format here at university. Hope you understand. By the way, I'm sure that many fans have bootlegs, but they don't want to share them or just don't care other fans.

:( man those things are rare!

i found my first decent bootleg on Direct Connect yesterday. it's a nearly 2 hour long AFDTE gig in Paris. took me all day to get those 163MB.. the sound was ok (i guess) after some equalizing.

Can you please tell me the exact position of this bootleg at Direct Connect? It would be nice having it, because as you said they are rare.

Cheers Morpheus

Originally posted by Morpheus
Can you please tell me the exact position of this bootleg at Direct Connect? It would be nice having it, because as you said they are rare.

metalalbums.dyndns.org

just do a search. i'm not there all the time, though..

i got it off some french bloke (with a far from impressive connection) who got it somewhere else on DC. ..so i guess there's three ppl who have it now.

didn't find, don't like Direct Connect.

Maybe it would be easier sharing it at Audiogalaxy or elsewhere.

perhaps someone will do so, in the meanwhile,

cheers Morpheus

bah. Direct Connect is THE p2p software..

i haven't been at metalalbums for a while. can't see the point.. it's not like i care about any of you.