questions about bootlegs...

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
at the page opeth.goddamnbastard.org we can download tons of opeth bootlegs, and also the rehearsal tape from 1993.

in this rehearsal figure out the songs eternal soul torture, forest of october, and an "untitled" song, which seems to be a sort of 1st version for black rose immortal.

but, where has finished the primordial version for the apostle in triumph? and is it correct that "unknown" title?

mikael, if you're reading this, could you answer, please?

thanx

im just downloading that, and yeah the BRI is different as it doesnt have the mellow acoustic bit about 9-11 minutes into it, and other parts are slihgtly changed.

the live in 1991 set sounds interesting, its like more new (although its old) opeth for me to hear :D

hmn, i think the london show last year is worth downloading and the Milwaukee metal fest as its got moonlapse vertigo in the set, which is great. its a cool site, i just need broadband to download the videos.

NP - eternal soul torture

I don't exactly know what you mean with "primordial version for the apostle in triumph", but I named the second song "Unknown" because the title of that particular song is unknown to me, although there are parts of black rose in there.

Originally posted by cyanopsis
I don't exactly know what you mean with "primordial version for the apostle in triumph", but I named the second song "Unknown" because the title of that particular song is unknown to me, although there are parts of black rose in there.
Are you the webmaster of that page?? If so, I've got a question, I downloaded the major part of the audio and 4 video files, but the new one (Live at the I-rock, Detroit 2001-04-11) doesn't seem to work, I've tried many times (without becoming "obnoxious" ;)), but it doesn't seem to work, the other video's went fine, but this one...

The links to the other 4 video's direct straight to the file, but this one directs to a page (ftp folder?), which doesn't want to appear.

Anyway, please let me know if I should just keep trying or if there really is a problem.

Can we expect more on this page by the way? Do you have stuff like this from other bands, like Dark Tranquillity, At The Gates, In Flames..?

I am not the actual webmaster, but I am in direct contact with him. The Detroit show links to a folder, because it consists of two files.. try access it via FTP if you have problems. Also, there might be too many connections, which sometimes looks like there is something wrong with the link.

By making this page, we hope that more people will share their Opeth material (I know that there are more shows on video). If you don't know how to get it unto the computer, we will gladly help you. We also hope that this will spur others to make bootleg sites of other bands.

I am not the actual webmaster, but I am in direct contact with him. The Detroit show links to a folder, because it consists of two files.. try access it via FTP if you have problems. Also, there might be too many connections, which sometimes looks like there is something wrong with the link.
I know, I experienced that with some other files, but after a few attempts it always worked, but this one hasn't so far. How do I access it via FTP, in what way does that differ from the normal way of accessing?
By making this page, we hope that more people will share their Opeth material (I know that there are more shows on video). If you don't know how to get it unto the computer, we will gladly help you. We also hope that this will spur others to make bootleg sites of other bands.
I don't have any material that I can share with you that is not already online somewhere (I know only your site and www.bootlegmania.net). You don't know any other sites where I can get similar stuff from other bands?