Opeth song history 91-93 - ask for help

EPIC BUMP

what an interesting thread!! that first post mikael made contained some things I didn't even know of. Keep bringing back these old threads as a reminder as to what a good forum can be.

Mikael Åkerfeldt;191298 said:
Other early (and extremely obscure) titles include:
"The final destiny", "Dimension of devastated minds", "Children of darkness"...this was before I was singing, and I can't really remember these tunes other than that "Dimension.." was like 10 minutes long...

Actually I have a document containing the extremely ultra-rare lyrics for the songs "The final destiny" and "Dimension of devastated minds". I think it also contains more lyrics, maybe written during the same period as the lyrics mentioned above. :)

Actually I have a document containing the extremely ultra-rare lyrics for the songs "The final destiny" and "Dimension of devastated minds". I think it also contains more lyrics, maybe written during the same period as the lyrics mentioned above. :)

Great !
Could you post them somewhere, i'm interesting to see it !

sorry for reviving this thread, but ive found Requiem of Lost Souls! (ive downloaded it, that is) soo... where do i upload it to?