Perfect Opeth Setlist - Results!

wwallinga

Working on #3
Jan 26, 2004
NH/ME Border
Once again - here are the results of the "Perfect Opeth Setlist" thread. 30 people responded and listed the songs they wished to hear live. Here are the top 15 responses:

(18 votes)
The Moor
Demon of The Fall

(15 votes)
When
In Mist She Was Standing
Deliverance

(14 votes)
The Leper Affinity

(13 votes)
April Ethereal

(12 votes)
Blackwater Park

(11 votes)
Advent

(10 votes)
Forest of October
Godhead's Lament
The Drapery Falls

(9 votes)
Windowpane
Master's Apprentices
Black Rose Immortal

All other songs were listed less than 8 times.

Here are the results in terms of the 7 albums:

63 votes: My Arms, Your Hearse
60 votes: Blackwater Park
50 votes: Still Life
46 votes: Orchid
36 votes: Deliverance
32 votes: Damnation
29 votes: Morningrise

Enjoy!

i find the production for orchid and morningrise (drums especially) a bit lower on the wow scale ...

Hm, I didn't vote, but I'd like to see Serenity Painted Death live... That would be something.

Moonstruck said:
Hm, I didn't vote, but I'd like to see Serenity Painted Death live... That would be something.

That's the one I've always hoped for but haven't gotten yet. That and The Night and Godhead's Lament would make my night completely unforgettable :headbang:

that would be a loooong set... and quite yummy... but i would want to hear the amen corner even tho' no one else loves it as much as i do... maybe i could slip the guys a bribe or something???

Gin_from_the_bottle said:
yep... i dont like melo death that much anymore... gimme folk or black metal any time!

Just that you said you wouldnt be an Opeth fan if it wasnt for Harvest & Requiem. Good tracks...But not the best IMO.

T-Rat said:
that would be a loooong set... and quite yummy... but i would want to hear the amen corner even tho' no one else loves it as much as i do... maybe i could slip the guys a bribe or something???

I love the Amen Corner, but i the first part is a bit meh i think. When that first acoustic part kicks in and from there onwards i would love to see live.