How many Opeth song titles can you fit into a sentence or two...

narcisco said:
Well no one has tried. Oh is this is too smart for you.
It is just an experiment. Just because I write does not mean I feel all those words.

All I did was get the song titles and meld them into a few sentences.
Do'h. Dumb Opeth board.
Get over your judgement
Posters with thousand's say I am gay. Man you call yourself a comunity. A not very tolerant one. You are sad guys. Break free or maybe you cannot,

Are you fucking kidding me?! Get over yourself.:loco:

So what the fuck does all this "oh my god, that's gay, get a life" shit mean?

Narcisco was just trying to make a fun thread. It might have not been fun for some of you, but is there REALLY a problem with his little game? Does it REALLY make someone immature or sad if he starts a game like this? Think before you speak, morons...

That's the typical immature comment - "oh my god, how gay."

I'm amazed, I never thought so many Opeth fans would react like this.
I'm sure a big number of those who posted against Narcisco's thread just did so because they saw that the only reactions towards the game so far were negative. Pfff, THAT is immaturity, without a fucking doubt.

illbeleavinnow said:
I agree with skullstab.

and shame on all the rest... I expected this from most members but nont Beth or IanDork. :erk: I'm not gonna pretend I know you guys well but from all the posts you've done so far you two didn't seem like the type of people who'd do that type of shit.

I quite concur. However, I am not really sure where Beth's insult was. These dudes can be brutal. Like a modern day cyber-lynch mob....

I actually tend to do that with some song titles, usually from the same cd though.

Static said:
Must you insult his weakness? I question the karma of these members, their deliverance of what is not a fair judgement already has narciso benighted. I am always touched by the pain I see in others.

Now this, on the other hand, is funny!! :lol:

It actually has context and meaning.

And all you anti-playa-hata's out there.. stop being such playa-hata-hata's :loco:

Spike

When the master's apprentices have learned of their karma and the wreath has been taken from the forest of october, then deliverance will find its closure and we can begin to rid the disease, and the demon of the fall will be given a fair judgement.