best and worst tracks you heard live.

£xil on t}{£ Fa\\

eternal soul torture
Jan 22, 2004
shawinigan, quebec, canada
best: advent, leper affinity, in my time of need, closure, the moor, april ethereal, credence, blackwater park, face of melinda.

worst: death whispered a lullaby, hope leaves( i was disapointed BY that one who's one of my favorites , benighted)

I was really disapointed when I heard Closure on Lametations. A great song, but I think they kinda ruin it. Cause they had to change guitars and stuff....A shame.

I think to rid the disease was pretty butchered live....mikael put on the wah affect, but the force on it was up too high, which made it sound pretty awful. That was my only complaint with any of the songs on the dvd pretty much.

Best and Worst.....the Moor....it is one of my favorite songs...and it was amazing to see them play it live...but at aprox. 1/2 the speed of the album...and it sounded much less agressive...that was just at the show i saw though.

I would have to say closure is pretty bad... the acoustics just dont have a decent sound live. Bleak isnt too great either.

Demon, funeral portrait, leper aff., and the moor sound the best in my op.

I have been disappointed by the recordings I've heard of Godhead's Lament. It's cool, but there seems to be something lacking. Maybe it's in the clean vocals. But Advent always kicks ass!

If it's not Opeth, Dark Tranquillity's Lethe must be the worst. And the best is . . . still Advent!