How many Opeth song titles can you fit into a sentence or two...

narcisco

Apr 8, 2003
Australia
Visit site
This is my feelings about being slack in not getting tickets to a recent gig in Sydney. Thought it might be an interesting experiment. Go for it Opeth wordsmiths.

By the time I found out about that gig in Sydney it was sold out-damnation.
I had a walk in blackwater park that day and saw the moor, but closure had already made the patterns in the ivy, rather bleak.
When the drapery falls gave credence to my deliverance, death whispered a lullaby and in an advent of eternal soul torture there stood in the forest of October the apostle in triumph.
Under the weeping moon I saw that it was a fair judgement. As a master's apprentice I now leave you to the ending credits.

newicon_lame.gif

WELL again i have way overestimated the Opeth community. Look you little adolescent fucks. you suck cock big time and i hope your mastubatory activities keep you occupied.
At least have a go before being a critic. Man this was a post as a bit of fun but teenagers are as we all know the lowest life form on earth.

Well no one has tried. Oh is this is too smart for you.
It is just an experiment. Just because I write does not mean I feel all those words.

All I did was get the song titles and meld them into a few sentences.
Do'h. Dumb Opeth board.
Get over your judgement
Posters with thousand's say I am gay. Man you call yourself a comunity. A not very tolerant one. You are sad guys. Break free or maybe you cannot,

narcisco said:
WELL again i have way overestimated the Opeth community. Look you little adolescent fucks. you suck cock big time and i hope your mastubatory activities keep you occupied.
At least have a go before being a critic. Man this was a post as a bit of fun but teenagers are as we all know the lowest life form on earth.

I somehow think your missing the point... the thread seems to somewhat lack a level of maturity.... they are accusing you of being the 'teenager'.

Must you insult his weakness? I question the karma of these members, their deliverance of what is not a fair judgement already has narciso benighted. I am always touched by the pain I see in others.

Static said:
Must you insult his weakness? I question the karma of these members, their deliverance of what is not a fair judgement already has narciso benighted. I am always touched by the pain I see in others.

Omg....

Pff , sometimes i'm ashamed of this board (not this thread especially)