Bootlegging at PPXXXV (a satire & rant)

enki3600 said:
As of yet, physicists still have no idea why the arrow of time goes at it does, so jumping tangential timelines and retaining the same perspective may not be possible! However, using MR's quantum singularity stabilizer with a few minor enhancements, and adding on a tachyon transceiver to the probabilistic wave filter (which is only banned for intergalactic import, but since we're violating anti-cloning laws to bring back Dio, who cares, right? :) ), then we can deconstruct ourselves into our superstring constituents that exist only in the 6 dimensional Calabi-Yau space of subquantum dimensions, thus transcending the 4 space-time dimensions we know, and then living every possible progpower outcome simultaneously!

Hmm, I may need to patent this... :cool:
WOW after doing singular quanative calculus equations, it seems your absolutely right and the time differential would be so minor it would not matter,buttttt we may have to develop a new way to fold the time vs space vs energy field to accomplish it without developing a trans warp singularity that may disrupt the present timeline and throw the whole process into turmoil. But if we are able to do this and patent it as you say we would not have to rely on illegal cloning we could just pick what timeframe and Poof they are in our time and none the wiser they have been moved, just a though.

hahaha, truly a dizzying intellect!

I have to ask, Pyramaze51, what do you do for a living? If you study physics at all, I'm not familiar with your intertwined concepts and would like to know more. If you're just spunking out conglomorations of terms, that's cool too.
All the things I've been babbling about are mostly studied theoretical things, though the way I've jumbled them together, a real physicist would probably read them as nonsensical as if I were saying something like "you must plug the DVD player's power cord into the tv screen, and then insert the DVD disk into wall outlet. press 'pause' on the player to make your tv turn into a circus clown, and then watch the movie through your toes"

enki3600 said:
hahaha, truly a dizzying intellect!

I have to ask, Pyramaze51, what do you do for a living? If you study physics at all, I'm not familiar with your intertwined concepts and would like to know more. If you're just spunking out conglomorations of terms, that's cool too.
All the things I've been babbling about are mostly studied theoretical things, though the way I've jumbled them together, a real physicist would probably read them as nonsensical as if I were saying something like "you must plug the DVD player's power cord into the tv screen, and then insert the DVD disk into wall outlet. press 'pause' on the player to make your tv turn into a circus clown, and then watch the movie through your toes"
What do i do for a living??? Well physicis it ain't, but i have studied some physics but i makes my brain hurt. Right now i work for a major fortune 500 Aerospace company as a Jr VP in charge of "Special Projects and Programs". If you get my drift. If you would like more info on the subject. PM me and i will give you my email address and we will discuss it. And yes i have read some of the things you have discussed, and was totally blown away when you started this thread. In fact this thread gets daily updates on our bullentin board here. You are a hero of sorts in this office my friend and I as well as other engineers here bow to your greatness.

John

I am no hero, and have little greatness :p
I am an engineer, and do take pride in that! I'm only a hobby physicist in that I can and do read and follow the high level technical nature of these theoretical physics. Which really only was a result of the crowd I hung around with in college. It just goes to show that a crowd's influence can really help to define a person... which was a full 180 from the tiny hick town where I grew up.