Egos In The Industry

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
To Whom It May Concern,

First off I would like to apologize first and foremost to anyone who does not like the fact that I am writing this thread. Unfortunately the person who needs to read this views this board. I also do not have this persons contact e-mail or phone number nor does that person post on this board. I attended the Sonata Arctica show tonight at The House Of Blues in Chicago and it rocked. The only thing that put a damper on the whole night was how I was treated by this person. I greeted this person very nicely and tried to talk to that person many times but they wouldn't give me the time of day. You know what? Maybe you were in a bad mood! Maybe you were not feeling great! Whatever! Just be decent enough to at least acknowledge me in a kindly manner because I have done absolutely nothing to deserve that kind of treatment. Please do me a favor and e-mail me so we can attempt to resolve this as I am up to it but have to voice myself when I feel that I am treated wrong. And I hope no one else who attended the show thinks that I am speaking of them. If you do e-mail me and I will respond ASAP to let you know. I also want to apologize to Glenn regarding this thread but it is the only way I know to get ahold of this person. I will e-mail Deron or you Glenn as soon as that person contacts me so you can delete this. I do not like to use a public forum to air my dirty laundry yet I know this will help resolve the issue. I hope it does. Thanks.

-Sean Quigley

metalrag@yahoo.com

daaamn.jpg

Wait, I don't get the post. He says that he met a fan at the show, one of many hundreds, who was in a "bad mood" and is so upset about it that he's posting on this forum about it? Yet he doesn't know anything about the person or vice versa, and didn't really tell us anything wrong that said person did. The only reason I care is because I was at the show.

EDIT: I've been making all sorts of typos today.