ProgPower Meet

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
As I had posted in February, I am holding a Unofficial ProgPower Mett in Atlanta, GA (details to be announced soon). At that time the date had not been announced nor the roster. Now that most if not all of you know if you are going I would like to know how many of you would be interested. It's a good way of getting to know the faces with the names and many of us will be traveling solo so its a great way to meet fellow metal fans. If you are interested in this meet please e-mail me at the e-mail address listed below. Details regarding the meet will be e-mailed to all those who respond by April 1st to be updated as things change.Thanks.

Please Note: By your e-mail you are in no way obligated to show up to the meet.

metalrag@yahoo.com

Ill be going again, driving out from Chcago...Ashley and i would love to meet up with a group this year...we have gone to all 4 shows and really not met too many people from Chi-town...Lets do it!
Justin

Depends when and where, i'm going to the show and i've alredy reserved my room at the Granada, but i will probably visit my great- grandma on saturday at noon. But if on Friday at noon during the soundchck when there is nothing to do i'll be there.