pOWERFEST mEET

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Just wanted to update everyone that is attending Powerfest this coming weekend. If anyone would like to meet up to go to Impulse Music on Saturday just meet me in the lobby of The Red Roof Inn at 10:45AM to leave at 11:00AM to arrive at Impulse just before Noon. There will be a few prize drawings for this meet exclusively. If you have any questions please e-mail me at metalrag@yahoo.com. Thanks.

P.S. Paul Janotta please call me ASAP, thanks.

The_Q said:
Just wanted to update everyone that is attending Powerfest this coming weekend. If anyone would like to meet up to go to Impulse Music on Saturday just meet me in the lobby of The Red Roof Inn at 10:45AM to leave at 11:00AM to arrive at Impulse just before Noon. There will be a few prize drawings for this meet exclusively. If you have any questions please e-mail me at metalrag@yahoo.com. Thanks.

See ya there! :)

Steph

Hopefully I'll get to meet up with ya, too! The whole trip to Powerfest is in jeopardy, unfortunately. Two days ago, my car "sprung a leak" in the oil pan and it's draining me of all the money I have to my name, no pun intended. *sigh* I'll have to see if the other people in my crew can come up with extra that I can pay back later, otherwise we won't go. I really hope that I get to make it, I've been looking forward to this for a long time!

Oh, and I should ask, what is Impulse Music? Is it a music warehouse or specialty music shop?

~Tammy Z~

What happened to the roomate offer ya threw out there? LEt me know. I'm an extra Payee... That helps a lil... Let me know..Oh Impulse is a specialty music shop... All the imports you ever want in one lil shop.. It's excellent. : )

I may see you guys down there, that's awfully early though considering how late the party will go Friday night. I'll be the guy in a denim jacket (pending weather) with the Mountain King patch on the back, otherwise I'll be in all black (that narrows it down).