Chicago Powerfest Meet

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Dear All,

For all of those attending Chicago Powerfest at JJ Kelleys on Friday, April 8th and Saturday, April 9th it has come time for me to give the details of the get together. I have chosen to coincide the meet with a special event taking place on Saturday, April 9th so here we go...

When: Saturday, April 9th, 2005
Time: 12:00 PM-3:00PM Approxiamately
Place: Impulse Music
344 E. Irving Park Rd.
Roselle, IL. 60172
(630) 529-3070
E-Mail: info@impulsemusic.com

From Approxiamately 12PM to 2PM members of Tad Morose and Morgana Lefay will be appearing at the store to sign autographs. I think that this atmosphere is the perfect place for the meet.

So if you are interested please e-mail me with the information below. For those of you worried about transportation I will attempt to see about carpooling. Thanks.

-Sean Quigley (AKA The_Q)

Please send me:

1. Your Full Name
2. Where you are coming from (State or Country)
3. Are you driving? If not do you need a ride? If you are driving would you be willing to carpool with some people?
4. What hotel you are staying at.

Much thanks go out to John Coyne for getting Tad Morose and Morgana Lefay over here. If you see this dude buy him a beer. It's the least you can do!!!
Much thanks also to Chris of Ion Vein and Rob of Twelfth Gate. This fest would not be possible without you guys!

Any chance of another one of the weekend gatherings before the powerfest event?

The powerfest event may be fun I guess sinec the show doesn't kick off till later in the evening. I'll check with my crew, we'll be staying at the Red Roof Inn so I don't know if want to trek up back to the area where we live since that defeats the purpose of staying down there (well that and not having to drive drunk).

Where's the website for Chicago Powerfest?

The_Q said:
Dear All,

For all of those attending Chicago Powerfest at JJ Kelleys on Friday, April 8th and Saturday, April 9th it has come time for me to give the details of the get together. I have chosen to coincide the meet with a special event taking place on Saturday, April 9th so here we go...

344 E. Irving Park Rd.
Roselle, IL. 60172
(630) 529-3070

From Approxiamately 12PM to 2PM members of Tad Morose and Morgana Lefay will be appearing at the store to sign autographs. I think that this atmosphere is the perfect place for the meet.

So if you are interested please e-mail me with the information below. For those of you worried about transportation I will attempt to see about carpooling. Thanks.

Please send me:

1. Your Full Name
3. Are you driving? If not do you need a ride? If you are driving would you be willing to carpool with some people?

Much thanks go out to John Coyne for getting Tad Morose and Morgana Lefay over here. If you see this dude buy him a beer. It's the least you can do!!!
Much thanks also to Chris of Ion Vein and Rob of Twelfth Gate. This fest would not be possible without you guys!

The Morgana Lefay and Tad Morose logos don't show up on the chicagopowerfest.com site with both Netscape and I.E., but it could just be my computer not certain.

The_Q said:
Dear All,

344 E. Irving Park Rd.
Roselle, IL. 60172
(630) 529-3070

Please send me:

1. Your Full Name

Looking forward to the get together! Thanks to all who were involved in making it happen! :worship:

By the way, what is the chance that there will be copies of the new Morgana Lefay album Grand Materia available? The release date is April 18, but it would be cool to have a copy in advance for sigs! :D

Steph

I have been told tonight by "A Reliable Source" that there MAY be copies of the new album at the fest. This, unfortunately, cannot be substantiated yet. I will let you know if anything develops.

The_Q said:
I have been told tonight by "A Reliable Source" that there MAY be copies of the new album at the fest. This, unfortunately, cannot be substantiated yet. I will let you know if anything develops.

Thanks Sean!

I'm REALLY looking forward to April (and not only for the fest -- just got a nice snow/ice storm here in NYC yesterday -- yuk! :yuk: Can't wait for spring... )

Steph

Exploding Ned said:
MetalRose what happened to your foto?
:oops:

Which one? I change mine up all the time!

My friend Tracey and I will be driving from Minneapolis- Most likely starting out late Thurs afternoon- to early eve. If anyone is on the way (Minnesota, Wisconson) and needs a ride (1/3 gas and toll $ required from the time we pick you up) shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

-MetalRose

Sorry, my bad, didn't realize the frequency.

MetalRose said:
Which one? I change mine up all the time!

My friend Tracey and I will be driving from Minneapolis- Most likely starting out late Thurs afternoon- to early eve. If anyone is on the way (Minnesota, Wisconson) and needs a ride (1/3 gas and toll $ required from the time we pick you up) shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

-MetalRose