Chicago Powerfest 2006/ Impulse Music Pilgrimage

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
This thread goes out to all of those of you that are attending Chicago Powerfest on April 7th and 8th. On Saturday April 8th I would like to know how many of you would be interested in taking a trip to Impulse Music. Impulse is located approxiamately 45 minutes from the hotels most of you will be staying at. The cover the genres of power metal, traditional heavy metal, 80's hard rock, and classic rock. You will be hard pressed to not find something to your liking. If you are interested simply drop me an e-mal at metalrag@yahoo.com with your full name, number of people in your group, and the hotel you are staying at (so I can figure out a prime meeting place. Thanks

-Sean

your name is Michael Meyers????

and you don't use that as your screen name??? I so totally would. :lol:

I'll probably be going to Impulse. I don't like the idea of dealing with the shitty parking at Metal Haven. The only problem is that Impulse doesn't really carry much that I like. Perhaps I'll stock up on Jorn and Freak Kitchen cds for ProgPower. :)q

booB said:
Perhaps I'll stock up on Jorn and Freak Kitchen cds for ProgPower. :)q

Good luck stocking up on Jorn....I was just there on Saturday and there's not much left...unless they restock by end of month. They said that once he was announced for PP, the stock flew out the door.

Plenty of Freak Kitchen though....

Question about Impulse (partly in response to KingGene's post)...what is their inventory like? Are we talking 200-300 different titles...1500??? Can someone give me a guess? I know the website is pretty well stocked, but what do they keep in the store?

Heavenly Call said:
Question about Impulse (partly in response to KingGene's post)...what is their inventory like? Are we talking 200-300 different titles...1500??? Can someone give me a guess? I know the website is pretty well stocked, but what do they keep in the store?

They have a lot of different stuff there. It's probably close to 1000 titles.