ProgPower Meet Update

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
As many of you may know I am getting an Unofficial Progpower 5 Meet together for Friday, September 17th and Saturday, September 18th, 2004. Times, locations, and events will be released on April 1st to all of those whom wish to be involved. To have your name added to the e-mail list simply drop me a note via the e-mail address at the bottom of this post. DO NOT REPLY ON THIS THREAD TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST!!! Do so if you want to comment on the meet of course. Also note that by adding your name to the e-mail list you are in no way obligated in any way of showing up so there is really no responsibilty on anyone except myself who is organizing this event. To summarize the intentions of the meet please read the following.

Progpower 3 in Atlanta, GA on Friday, November 15th and Saturday, November 16th will stand as the best time I have ever had on any vacation or metal festival for that matter. The atmosphere of Progpower is amazing and the comraderie of it's audience is mindblowing. Since that weekend I realized that not only do many people travel to Atlanta to Progpower alone and without knowing anyone there, but there has to be a good way of getting a great group of diverse people together. So the idea came up for just a nice relaxing covergence of like minded individuals to meet, share their love for this genre, and experience Atlanta together. I have also coordinated some nice surprises as well, some of which will not be announced until the days of the meet. So again, if you are interested in this meet, please e-mail me via the e-mail address at the bottom of this page. Full details will be e-mailed on April 1st, 2004 with a thread posted on this board two weeks after on April 14th, 2004. Thanks.- Sean

metalrag@yahoo.com

Since there are many other groups/forums/mailing lists getting together throughout the weekend, you may want to pick just one day to work with..I'd suggest Friday, as Saturday is historically a popular day for other groups to gather.

Lady of the Oracle said:
Since there are many other groups/forums/mailing lists getting together throughout the weekend, you may want to pick just one day to work with..I'd suggest Friday, as Saturday is historically a popular day for other groups to gather.
Good point there