The Unofficial ProgPower 6 Meet

Shreddy My Brother on the northside. The mini meet was cool. we hung out for a couple hours shootin da breese.. I spent way too much$$$$ as per usual at Impulse. We really need to hang out a bit dude. we live to close to only hang once a year.
Paul From Niles.

Mini meet was cool. Next time we should head over to Bud's (sports bar) for some food and spirits. Browsing at Impulse awakens the hunger beast and it's thirst must be quenched as well.:kickass:

Rob

Now Playing
Brutality/ In Mourning:headbang:

I agree Rob. It was excellent meeting you bro. By the way. I got my hands on a copy of Ark Burning Sun I believe it was. All I can Say is, Jorn is on my top 3 list right about now. Excellent disc.. Thanks That Thunderstone CD rocks too.

Nothing is guaranteed till the fat lady sings a tune mixed with both prog and power but I have my reservation at the Hampton for the 2nd year in a row. It actually was alittle cheaper than my stay at the fairfield but about the same sort of walk to the club.:Spin:

I might even be bringing a progpower newbie this year. He is checking his funds and getting psyched.