bootlegs and such

Beth

null
Jun 13, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
I'm not a downloading junkie; in fact, I don't even have any Opeth stuff downloaded, believe it or not...I'm a hardcore believer in real albums and release dates...but after reading a billion threads here (and all of Mikael's posts), I wanted to download some live shows and whatever else I could find, because I found a couple of links for bootlegs...but neither of them yielded success for me...I tried the Immortal Metal Videos one..or whatever it is, and apparently the Opeth downloads have been removed..and the other one, well all I remember about the site is the URL which had the word "bastard" in it, or something..heh..and I had absolutely no luck with it...so, if any of you know of an up to date place I can download videos, please inform me....and I'm talking about full shows here, if possible (I have cable).

I know you guys will help me out, hehe, so thanks in advance.

grrr...haha, that's one of the 2 I had no luck with...but....maybe I'm just doing it wrong...can you download from that? like, right now?
I tried to download the Ashton show, so after I clicked on it, the netscape window went to um another page, and it took forever to load, so I figured the video was already downloading...then, when it finally said "document: done," it was blank! and explorer wasn't any better...

???

haha....thanks, dude....I know very little about downloading..got it now though...it is taking an hour to download the first one...but I'll have them all very soon...this will be sweet...I know they're old....or some of them...which is cool....I'd like to see Johan and Anders in action...

no, I don't have ICQ