bootlegs to download (!!!)

Sopel

the crestfallen
Jan 4, 2002
southern Poland
sopel.webd.pl
im just uploading some anathema boots (as much as i'll be able to stuff). i'll give you address(url) soon.

also, if anyone wants to support me i will be very grateful. i pay for this server space...

In the 1999 Rotterdam bootleg (aka Driven Till Oblivion) there are 2 tracks missing: No 9 - Eternity Part I and No 14 - A Dying Wish.

If you want these two missing songs contact me in order to send it to you.

Sopel, I got tons of anathema boots and I have a server set up to share them, but I'm not telling anything about it in case I am called a spammer. if you want info about it contact me and I'll tell you all about it.

PS.: Nightmares By The Sea is a Jeff Buckley song that Katatonia covered in Tonight's Decision album and Anathema have played it live a couple of times live. Kick ass song!

Feanor IV said:
cool, great work (again ;)). Are you planning to keep this page up for a long time or should we hurry?
there's limite transfer - 40gb / month. there's about 15gb now. if it's near 40gb i'll remove them till next month. it is how it will work...

Hey Sopel, thanks for the site man, do you happen to have Re-connect(Alt4), or was it ever performed live?

Thx Again:)

i use ie 6. i went to your website to download the forgottwen hopes video and that works fine. but not the other site. :(