moneys not our god-killing joke
whats the colour of money
money talks -ac/dc
moneymoneymoney- abba
its your money im after baby-the wonderstuff
easy money-nick cave

Now Im bored again :yell:

Money, get away.
Get a good job with good pay and you’re okay.
Money, it’s a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I’ll buy me a football team.

Money for nothin qnd yeh chix for free

resize_670989_ugly%20woman.jpg

silly, of course you're not hated. you did make me laugh during some conversations, but in general our use of msn is quite different.

like i said in a previous post about this: it's me who has a problem with msn.
i don't like msn. i don't use it that often to waste my time with. even if i'm on, i'm not really there, which pisses off people --> including you: you said like a thousand times 'hi' and i was just not responding cause i'm not there, or i didn't have the time etc.

the fact that people get irritated by my behaviour irritates me as well, because i start feeling guilty bout giving people the impression i'm avoiding them. (well probably that's just what i'm doing right)

so that's why i blocked you and other people. i thought i'd do it temporally like i did before, but we're quite some months further now (ive no clue how long really) and i must say i didn't have had the need to unblock.

it is true though that i should just have told you this when i blocked you. i apologise therefore.
so you're the lucky one not to have someone like me on your list anymore. who needs these fickle women anyway.

très bien merci
do you have tips in french as well?
slang words for money perhaps

i've downloaded quite some stuff now, though still lookin for a bit of reggae perhaps

siderea said:
très bien merci
do you have tips in french as well?
slang words for money perhaps

i've downloaded quite some stuff now, though still lookin for a bit of reggae perhaps

scientist
king tubby
burning spear

she'd avoid talking to you to make sure you wouldn't start feeling guilty about having to send her great music
-discovered most autechre is laying around in this house btw. apparantly they came to this town some weeks ago-
ten days off started today btw together with 10 days of city festival mmmhm :)