once u get the single...

I bought it about 10 hours ago, well I dunno what to say, besides that it is a killer :) It hasn't got lyrics printed in the booklet :( The artwork of the cd (not the cover :eek:) has got the picture of the "sliced(?)" head.

1. what's printed on the cd itself?
2. What's in the booklet?
3. How is the production (i mean the audio quality)?
4. Is the ramones cover good?
5. How much does the cds cost?

Thx

1. The picture of the sliced head (same as in the cover artwork, but only the head zoomed bigger)
You're better off dead!
(Alexi Laiho)
(C) Ranka Publishing ....

Somebody put something in my drink
(Richie Ramone)
(C) Taco Tunes ....

Alexi Laiho - Guitars & Vocals
Alexander Kuoppala ...
etc.

Recorded at Astia studio by Anssi Kippo
Produced by Anssi Kippo
Mixed at Finnwox by Mikko Karmila
Mastered at Finnwox by Count Jussila

www.cobhc.com

Children of Bodom use Jackson Guitars.

3. The audio quality is.. hm, atleast it sounds pretty fine to me :p

4. It's pretty good, I've been concentrating on You're Better Off Dead this evening though :)

5. 2,50€ in Spinecenter, 2,49€ in Free Record Shop

and how about the tracklist??? just You're Better Off Dead and Somebody Put Something In My Drink?

The cd is slimcase? or there are something special, like digipack, shape cd or something like that??

Yeah.. the tracklist is

1. You're Better Off Dead
2. Somebody Put Something In My Drink

the cd is a normal slimcase and i don't think that there are any special version about it 'cos i didn't see 'em in a few different stores and they usually don't make things like about singles i guess..

Originally posted by Shadeg
Yeah.. the tracklist is

1. You're Better Off Dead
2. Somebody Put Something In My Drink

the cd is a normal slimcase and i don't think that there are any special version about it 'cos i didn't see 'em in a few different stores and they usually don't make things like about singles i guess..

thanks a lot man!!;)