† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
Children of Bodom
Downfall
Hate Me
You're Better Off Dead
Trashed, Lost & Strungout

All I know is that Hate Me had a remake for the album, the old one sounds a hellovalot better, T,L&S will obviously have a remake as it will be done in a different studio, Children of Bodom (the single) sounds different to the album version also, but I've never heard it, but the question is about Downfall and You're Better Off Dead - do they sound different to the album versions on the single versions??? If they do, I'm sure they sound a lot better that way, because they're just about the worst songs of their respectable albums...

I never realized what was up with all the hype surrounding it.
The song should be darker, maybe live it sounds better, can't remember.
Just nice keyboard organs, neat guitar riffs and strange drum/bass "bombs".
But I loved witnessing as somebody at my school played the guitar riffs, looked and sounded cool indeed.

i dunno man I suggest you fucking crank it one day and just let it flow. Its probably one of their best, in my opinion of course, when it comes to song writing abilities and not so much technicality, but general togetherness...the song is very "tight"

What the hell? You're Better Off Dead length 5.10 on the single and 4.11 on the album..?? Which one is better? Never heard the single version. What makes it a minute longer?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
What the hell? You're Better Off Dead length 5.10 on the single and 4.11 on the album..?? Which one is better? Never heard the single version. What makes it a minute longer?

Whoops, that's a typo.