Bork clips?

Somber Soul

Oct 12, 2001
Are there any plans for a video for any of the new Borknagar songs? Wouldn't that be cool? I kind of liked "Colossus". The greenish light and so on. Although I would have preferred a "real" clip (according to my definition a clip that doesn't exclusively show the band playing their instruments)...some sublime scenery perhaps to go with the epic sounds of "Colossus".

There will probably be a video following one of the songs of our next album, and we've made a video for "Inherit the Earth" as well. It's just a lot of live clips neatly put together by a certain drummer, hehe. Parts of it could even be seen on MTV alongside a Borknagar interview...

Originally posted by TheRealLazare
There will probably be a video following one of the songs of our next album, and we've made a video for "Inherit the Earth" as well. It's just a lot of live clips neatly put together by a certain drummer, hehe. Parts of it could even be seen on MTV alongside a Borknagar interview...

Wasn't it supposed to come out on a compilation dvd from Century Media USA, or somehting?

Originally posted by Xhorder
Well the Colossus clip was from a performance on Norwegian tv... So it doesn't really count as a 'real' videoclip... They didn't play for real though... :D

Anyone know what programme it was recorded
for? I have the vid as well, think it was one of
the first metal vids I ever downloaded, and it
was cool seeing it :eek:)

Yep, "Dunkelheit" is German for "darkness".

Anyway, thanks Lazare for the information regarding the ITH video clip. Of course, I'd die to see ANYTHING by Borknagar, no matter if it's a live recording or not. A DVD would be a cool thing, don't you think?

Alas, I don't have Norwegian television and my MTV doesn't play anything by Borknagar either. I'm poor and deprived. So I'm hoping that the new ITH clip will make it to the Borknagar homepage some day.

Having said that, I still think that a talented director could make an awesome video for Borknagar's music.