Born Of Fire - with Ken Sorceron

Hell Yes!
Really like how the guitars sound-... they have tons of bite and are still really smooth
Bass sounds great as well (so does the rest obviously), I can totally understand that not many ppl are posting, they just feel intimidated by your work :)

KICKASS

hey, if it's not your thing... it's not your thing. no "synths" though.... just samples from East West symphony orchestra Gold, arranged by Ellyon in Logic.

not my cup of tea (speaking about the music) but production is great as usual, i really like the guitars sound as LSD said "tons of bite and are still really smooth", can you tell us what was the chain for those guitars ?

I really would like to have a guitar sound like that.

Damn does this rule - and the orchestra samples to me are what make the song and set it apart from the masses (that and the great clean vocals as well)

I dont understand the band politics behind this thing, I spot like 3 ex AW members?

two current AW members, two former AW members, and a new guy. politics is for politicians. this thread is about music, for music fans.

yeah I wrote this over a year ago and its been heard as a few mixes since then. We just signed with Roadrunner though and launched the myspace so decided to remix it a little bit.:headbang: