Born Of Fire - with Ken Sorceron

Music isn't quite my thing, but the mix is very clean cut and modern, so props to that. The myspace compression certainly isn't doing it any favors though.

Best of luck with the band. You seem to be heading towards some good things.

odd band name choice, given there was a Born of Fire started in Ken's old stomping grounds of AZ already in the late-90s (they may have broken up by now though):

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=10429

But, like James says, I'm here for the music - so I'm gonna check it out. I loved the track Ken and James did awhile back. I'll probably dig this too!

Yes, We (Born of Fire - AZ) broke up a few years ago.

The band formed in the summer of 1997. Opened for many national and world acts along the way.
We had five releases, including "Heaven and Hell" - "Hail to the Stonehenge Gods" - released on WWIII Records and "Remember Tomorrow" - "Maiden America" - "Iron Maiden" tribute and American metal compilation - released on "Twilight Records."
Two EP's and a 10 song full length album entitled - "Transformation."

Some of the tracks can be heard on my personal site @:
www.myspace.com/JDavismusic2007

This is not a plug, I just thought some of the readers might be curious as to what the original "BOF" sounded like. I've noticed over the years that several bands around the planet have chosen this name, and probably still up and running.

Good luck to you my friend!!!

Cheers,
JDavis - (Former) Born of Fire - vocalist