Born Video -this is more like it

WOW!
that's some huge difference during the chorus comparing to wacken 2006!
jeff is usualy godlike with the solo, just amazing.
and
with all due respect to chris, he just doesn't fit nevermore as steve.
steve is a beast!!

hope to see you in action with this buddies soon! :)

Excellent. Pity I couldn't hear Steve's backing vocals, though. Loomis headbanging while shredding with such precision = :worship: :headbang: .

chris fucked up the back up vocals at wacken during the chorus, but he is a great guitarist in jag panzer where he is a much better fit than in nevermore. Steve rules!
probably jag panzer is the only power metal band i occasionally listen too. But this recording is sick, except the mixing problems, but hey is dave mustaine in charge....:lol: i can't wait for the DVD. Apparently it is going to have at least 3 shows: poland gig with steve in march 06, bochum and seattle with chris +maybe some other shows from the tge tour. They filmed with 2 cameras the seattle gig in april 06, i think they filmed most of the tge tour

Ok being the HUGE Nevermoron I am ... and having seen the band over 15 times. This has got to be the MOST AMAZING PERFORMANCE EVER CAPTURED OF THE BAND !!!!

They are TIGHT AS FUCK !!!!!!!!!!

Warrel sounds the best I have heard him since the sanctuary days, Steve is a FUCKING ANIMAL !!!! Jim and Van are rock solid and Loomis is well.... loomis ...

I feel like such a puss but seeing this vid just broung a huge amount of tears to my eyes, for the simple fact that now my brutha steve is back, kicking ass and is gonna take the mutha fucking world by storm !!!!!

NEVERMORE IS NOT NEVERMORE WITHOUT THE MIGHTY STEVE MUTHER FUCKING SMYTH !!!!!!

WELCOME BACK BRO !!!!!

Oh Hell Yeah, This IS Nevermore at its finest.
Steve brings so much Metal energy to Nevermore its over the top.
Its been so long since I've seen him with them I almost forgot
the hair raising energy they bring as a group.:headbang:

where and when was this filmed? warrel sounded the best he has ever sounded....amazing performance. great video, lots of energy. i wish warrel would stop wearing his hat live....he looks way more metal with the long hair!

gigantour 2006.

i agree, warrel is doing quite a good job, and so are the other guys. seriously, i've yet to see a really BAD NM show, given the kind of musicians they all are.

so much for the ass kissin' :D ;) :D

"Great back up vocals too steve!"
what backup vocals?! :D

gigantour 2006.

i agree, warrel is doing quite a good job, and so are the other guys. seriously, i've yet to see a really BAD NM show, given the kind of musicians they all are.

so much for the ass kissin' :D ;) :D

"Great back up vocals too steve!"
what backup vocals?! :D
Gigantour 1, 2005.
:lol: Guess they forgot to put those in the mix there.:headbang: