Boss Hyper Metal HM-3

Behind

Sep 3, 2008
Hi everyone.

I have the chance to buy a boss Hyper Metal and I haven't heard anything about this before in this forum. Maybe someone has any experience with it and can tell something about. I'd appreciate any comment!! TIA

Fairly similar to the HM-1/2 pedals as used by quite a few Death metal bands in the early 90's. Opeth used a JCM800 boosted with a HM-2 on 'Orchid' and In Flames used a Marshall 8100 boosted with the same pedal on 'Jester Race'.

So.. can we say that maybe it's an evolution of the Heavy Metal ?? I haven't seen it like this but it seems quite obvious if we look at the "HM" in both stomp boxes. I mean, Heavy Metal = HM1-2 and Hyper Metal = HM-3

Does it go in that way?

So.. can we say that maybe it's an evolution of the Heavy Metal ?? I haven't seen it like this but it seems quite obvious if we look at the "HM" in both stomp boxes. I mean, Heavy Metal = HM1-2 and Hyper Metal = HM-3

Does it go in that way?

In my opinion...

NOPE

Quick, run down to your local shop and try one. The only Boss pedal I've ever really used was the Metal Zone MT-2, which was ok if you can dial it.

Totally off-topic here, but Behind, you have a priceless avatar. That kid is shitting a brick of awesomeness.

In my opinion...

NOPE

well, i didn't mean the sound evolution but the model

@DanKraw: I found the idea just funny. Actually I was laughing while i was photoshopping it :rofl: the original has a Nintendo sixty-foooooooour!

Last edited by a moderator: