BOSTON: come see BRAINS IN DANGER and CAPTAIN HADDOCK Friday, April 30th in brighton

haha FYI mindspell showed up to this TOTALLY WASTED and proceeded to pee in one of the girls who lived there's closet!

he also locked josh's knapsack in the saddlebag of his bicycle and then disappeared for two hours while we tried fruitlessly to pick the lock with a credit card. WTG.

Yeah, it happened just like that, except that Xfer forgot to mention our little episode in the bathroom, which included a lot of moaning on his part and some words that I shall not repeat here.

Seriously I arrived at my hotel at 8:00pm, after getting lost. I was in really bad shape, I couldn't feel my ass from all the riding and was sore pretty much all over (as I am now). I decided to chill out a little and see how I felt in an hour or so. I then proceeded to fell alseep on the bed and waking up at 11:30 at which point I decided against going. I was really looking forward to meet some of you guys and seeing Cap'n Haddock but it wasn't to be I guess.

I am sure there will be another time...