BOX OF ROCK HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

wow some things are so different... the beginning of "shadowplay" sounds like im listening to therion! the bridge of eternal is much more... "metal"! pretty cool to be able to hear how the songs changed.

I got number 11! Thanx a lot Dag!:headbang: . It arrived yesterday I guess... I was on holiday when it arrived so I don't know for sure.

Now let's check this box out! :p

I'm in love with "Tills Stormen är Över"!!! Beautiful, beautiful song! I think I like it more than "To My Inspiration", if so for the duet alone. :)
Dan, it's time to step down as the lyricist. Erik, you too wrote great lyrics but seriously, Dag is clearly above both of you! The "groundbreaking lyrics"-thingy was not just a cheap advertisement trick! :OMG: :lol:

Btw, will "If Love Can Give Me Motion" be played as an encore and replace "Piska Mig..."? *hint* ;)

Got numbers 23 and 24, (23)was littlebit damaged:(, sended a mail for ya Dag.
Moscow live performance was better than i expect, haven´t had time to look the other CD's yet.

hey!
my copy I think arrived tuesday.

that was really fast.
I love the package. It was beautiful!
now I just need the time to check the material out :D

Mine arrived today in america - box of rock number 9. I was going to listen to the cds but they seem to have been eaten by a bunch of black pac-mans.

Mine arrived today in america - box of rock number 9. I was going to listen to the cds but they seem to have been eaten by a bunch of black pac-mans.

My cds have also been eaten by black pac-mans:erk: . It was quite a job to get them out... but it was worth of it :) .

This box of rock is alot of fun. Theres alot of songs in the demo's here and the vocals, lyrics, and arrangments are all different its...really interesting. Worth the 40 bucks and then some. :headbang:

Here's a picture

dsc01065rdj.jpg