Boy, I think Brooks might like coming back here now...

Steve Smyth

Lead Axe
Feb 27, 2002
Earth
www.stevesmyth.com
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I'm back folks!
I cleaned up the sticky section a little more, and am gearing up to deliver some very important updates, some of which I have been literally aching to get out there for a while, jusy had to wait and confirm the who's and the what's.
I am happy to say that from here on out, I'll be posting in here on a more regular basis than before, and I am also pleased to annouce that if you guys are ready for The EssenEss Project, and all info related to it, I'll be posting there probably 90% more than I will be in here, as there will be lots to talk about in the coming months in relation to this album, one I have put everything I've had into, over the last several years, as has my buddy Steve Hoffman! We are so ready to unleash this, and get some feedback! Thanks to those who have posted their response, and constructive criticism so far; we want to hear it all from you guys!
In relation to a few questions/comments regarding the latest Nevermore video, I have one thing to say; I have seen it. No Comment at this time, thank you.
Also, in NM related news, congrats to Will Bozarth on scoring a mod position at the NM forum; God knows it needs it! Good luck on that one man!
You guys ready for the 3rd Forum Solo Competition? Well, GET ON IT THEN PEOPLE!!! I have receieved one entry( Profeta, thanks for entering!) so far, so I am again going to repeat what I said earlier, which appears to have raised some confusion more than it helped:
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO CAN ENTER, I AM GOING TO PARE DOWN TO 10 ENTRANTS FROM WHAT I RECEIVE, AND WE'LL GO FORTH WITH THE VOTING OF THOSE 10 ENTRIES. Reason: There are 2 backing tracks to record solos to, and that is waaay too much for the webmaster to need top handle putting up, so Im taking it upon myself to pare down to 10 the amount of entrants. So, in short, GET THOSE ENTRIES IN THIS WEEKEND IF YOU GUYS CAN!!! I'll post a deadline upcoming here in the next day or two.
Ok, that's it for now, I'll be back in a bit with more.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:lol: :lol: @ thread tittle.
Happy new year Steve too! I can't wait to hear the Essence project! I hope you had fun Steve in your vacation thing.
paul

Paul, " Essence" = EssenEss= S N S
It's a play on words, Steve Hoffman and I used to get called this all the time by friends ( Hey SteveNSteve or S N S), and we decided it was going to be the name of the duo, and so it is)!:headbang:

Waiting for the updates, especially health issues (hope everything is fine) and S&S (especially how to put my hands on it :headbang: )

Healthy New Year Stefek :headbang: as it is the most important!

Waiting for the updates, especially health issues (hope everything is fine) and S&S (especially how to put my hands on it :headbang: )

Healthy New Year Stefek :headbang: as it is the most important!
Hey Soulflypl!!! Great to see you back on here man!
Happy and Healthy New Year to you as well!
Updates coming early as next week, so stay tuned!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: