bradford penningtons 13 june review

T

tsykes2290

great venue , but once again the yorkshire public have turned their backs on one of its finest rock exports. i was there at bradford st georges 1995 when there were less than 200 people there but saxon kicked ass regardless. last night 250 people and yet again saxon showed there undoubted class.
saxon and there staff should also be congratulated for the 1st class support band ,butterfinger (great set lads)
from the first strains of killing ground to the last power chord of 20000ft saxon eased effortlessly through a very varied and extensive set list (2 hr plus) i wont say too much about the set list as i dont wish to spoil anyones enjoyment for future gigs but suffice to say its impressive
anyways thanks once again to saxon for there undying dedication to their music and fans ,its just a shame that most people nowadays would rather listen to sad americans in masks making a noise using two chords on their over distorted guitars and gargling into their mic's than listen to rock music as it should be played
25 yrs plus says it all .........hope to see you back in this country soon
ps be honest biff did we really earn wheels of steel......lol