Brainstorm at BWBK.

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
I was in attendance for BWBK 6 pack weekend this past week and it was an excellent event. My top two high lites were Grave Digger and Brainstorm making their American debut. Ill refrain from praising Grave Digger here and just talk about Brainstorm. They blew me away and were so tight live. "Doorway To Survive" was incredible. Andy had a hard time hitting some of the highs on "Leading" but thats ok. He was a cool guy and I was front row and he slapped hands with me many times. The set just ruled. I wasnt too familair with the stuff outside of Soul Temptation except for the tune "Blind Suffering". Overall the crowd and the band had a blast and I think they were very happy with the reaction they got. They will be back! I picked up a Soul Tempation Tempting The World tour shirt. Cant wait to start wearing it to future shows.

Fangface said:
Thanks for the report, good to read that they can conquer any crowd in the world :headbang:
I would like to add to that and say that I am utterly jealous :p .... :oops: must carry on until progpower....MUST! :ill:

I was at the BW&BK festival in Cleveland, too. I'm not saying what I'm about to say just because this is Brainstorm's forum, but, man they fucking stole the whole weekend! They were the best of both days. Primal Fear, Grave Digger of course, Doro, Metal Church, and fucking Dismember were all impressive, too. But Brainstorm just came in and stole the show! A proper U.S. tour is long overdue!!!

Emerald Sword said:
I was at the BW&BK festival in Cleveland, too. I'm not saying what I'm about to say just because this is Brainstorm's forum, but, man they fucking stole the whole weekend! They were the best of both days. Primal Fear, Grave Digger of course, Doro, Metal Church, and fucking Dismember were all impressive, too. But Brainstorm just came in and stole the show! A proper U.S. tour is long overdue!!!
And by the way, see you guys at Progpower V!