Brainstorm Demos

sj

Brainiac :)
May 16, 2003
Bonn
Hi,

haven´t posted for a long time. Got a new Job in Germanys old capital city "Bonn" at a Mobilephoneprovider that is acting as a top-company in several Countries (US, UK, AT, DE and some more) so i don´t have an internet connection in my new flat yet, so don´t worry. That just as a little info :)

What i´m actually posting for is the Brainstorm Demos. I think it was asked several times, but as i got a original copy of the Hand of doom, i bought at ebay, i´m thinking why aren´t the hand of doom and the other two demos released on some newer CDs, i think the songs on the first demo (just listened to the first 3 songs) aren´t that bad! (80ies metal :headbang:). It is really hard to get these demos (if anyone of you wants to sell, send me a PM :p).

(Can´t remember, but i think i´m asking for this since the last two releases!)

regards
Sebastian

*spread activity* :loco:

Same here, I don't have any demo. Must've been a long time ago that you've found one on Ebay (not that I check so often)?

I've heard of plans to re-release Hungry and Unholy with demotracks, but that was quite a while ago and I don't know what the status of those plans is now.

Marlies said:
Must've been a long time ago that you've found one on Ebay

just one week :). I think i would have bitten my ass if i would have known i missed this auction :D

I hope someone who can decide that, that the demos are on a re-release or something. Maybe they press a new cd with the demos or so.