Brainstorm - Ljubljana, Slovenia, 29.4.2005

TankKiller

New Metal Member
Sep 2, 2004
Slovenia
Wow! I'm still all shaken up from last night! Seriously...this was one of the best gigs i was at! I won't go into detail about Mercenary and At Vance, cause they kinda failed to amaze me, but when Brainstorm took the stage..... you could feel it straight away that it's gonna be an amazing show! The whole place (a small hall) just went f**kin' nuts....i've never ever seen such band-crowd cooperation. Andy screamed, wailed, sang like there was no tomorrow....Todde and Milan tortured the hell out of their guitars, Andreas made us loose our control of our bowels and Dieter just simply cracked our skulls with his double bass attack!! I think every song was a highlight of the night ... we sang the chorus of All Those Words like 10+ times ... the classic wooooooooOOO :D and the band even started to play along! There was no shortage of "footie chants" *clap clap clap* Brainstorm!! *clap clap clap* :D We were loving it, the band was amazed..... Milan even said: "Vi niste normalni, vi ste abnormalni!!" :D All in all the show was amazing ... there was sweat dripping from the walls for Gods sake!

...and i got my pic taken with Andy :D I'll post that one and some more when my friend sends them over!

Keep on rockin'!! :headbang:

Marlies said:
hehehe I'm getting goosebumps from only reading about the show :headbang:

what was that what Milan said?
and yes we want pics! I hope I can post them on the website as well :)
It was pure magic! Andy said they're sooooo comming back haha :headbang:

The translation would be: "You're not normal, you're abnormal" :D
Sure! I'll sort out the best ones and will post them here :)

Well i hope you people had more luck with the pics, cause the ones my friend took came out ... well shit :lol: :erk: But i've found some on the Paranoid-webzine ... a Slovenian metal webzine (http://www.paranoid-zine.com/si/) ... just go to Galerija (on the navigation bar) and it should take you straight to them :)

Enjoy the pics!

oh and here's my pic with Andy :D

ZigaAndAndyB.jpg