Brainstorm to play ProgPower USA

:oops: I really don't remember when and where it was. oh well, I'll simply insist on it being on the old board :D

....and the sole reason for you posting these links is that you hope someone digs up your godforsaken BS setlist thread :devil:

Gaunerin said:
:oops: I really don't remember when and where it was. oh well, I'll simply insist on it being on the old board :D

....and the sole reason for you posting these links is that you hope someone digs up your godforsaken BS setlist thread :devil:
Well............. that's right :lol:

Anyway, I'm with you guys and gals for adding "Beyond My Destiny" in the setlist!

Fangface said:
Well............. that's right :lol:

Anyway, I'm with you guys and gals for adding "Beyond My Destiny" in the setlist!

Shall we stir the waters of the Maharaja Palace then? :D Maybe if we bug the Brain guys a bit they will give in? :erk: LOL worth a try!

Gaunerin...are you with us? Hehehehe!

Who should do the honors of the BmD thread? :loco:

Wohoooooooo! I know.....sold out quicker then last year \m/ will you be going to progpower europe?

Rakosh said:
I just got into Brainstorm after they were announced for PP V, and I gotta say I'm really looking forward to their set...and I, too, hope they play The Leading!

:Smokin:

:D they are great aren't they? Well, The Leading is included in their setlist! :headbang: