NEW WEBSITE ONLINE!!

Well done marlies! The site really looks incredible cool! Keep on working on it!

The only thing that could be solved better is to use css to style the page instead of tables ;)

regards
sebastian

sj said:
Well done marlies! The site really looks incredible cool! Keep on working on it!

The only thing that could be solved better is to use css to style the page instead of tables ;)

regards
sebastian

but i did use css...... :erk:
i've just started to use it a year ago or so, so maybe i don't know the possibilities of it yet. i did put the whole thing in a table to get the dark blue outline, plus tables for the different parts and sometimes within the content...
let me know what you could teach me ;)

Marlies said:
but i did use css...... :erk:
... i don't know the possibilities ... let me know what you could teach me ;)

Watch this marlies! Its a nice Tutorial (in german, i suppose thats no problem for you) about Layouting Websites with CSS instead of Tables :)

DIV-Layers are easier to handle than tables! Just take a look, it will take some time to understand but in the in the end its better than using tables i think.

kind regards
sebastian

Good idea about the paypal thing, I will suggest it to them, it makes payments so much easier..
Btw Sean.. aren't our sigs supposed to be small? LOL

Sebastian, THANKS! I certainly will look into it, big tables take a long time to load :(