newsletter 20.03.05 · THE MONSTER TAKES EUROPE BY STORM...

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
Just a few days after we received the infos that the Brainstorm album went #1 in Germany and France... today we also received the fantastic NEWS, that "Liquid Monster" is also #1 in the Hungarian METAL HAMMER! Also the single "All Those Words" is still in the Hungarian charts on position 7!

The band wants to thank everybody so much for all your incredible support! You're the STORM!

Stay tuned for some more exciting NEWS amd remember where your read it first! .... on www.BRAINSTORM-web.net!

Cheers, Andy

Really good! I hope to see some Videoclips in the fucking german Music Television Channels (they suck all the time with those Mobilephone ringtones and logos, useless stuff!)

CyberCy said:
Thought, one day some people will start a metal channel without non-sense adverts driving you crazy while waiting for the next metal video...so rare...

I hope it will be available international :D

anyway, metal-videos are really rare stuff in germany. There are some special shows, not longer than 1 hour in the night where you get to see about 6 videos with very much fucking merchandise between them.

I think its the brainless youth, that doesn´t realize they're expected to buy useless expensive stuff instead of listening to good music like metal :headbang:, that makes mtv and viva (germany) growing so big... not a really nice trend indeed...

kind regards
sebastian