Brainstorm Tunning

Traveler In Time

In the Dark of the Sun
Hey, Brainstormers!! It's my first post in this forum and Brainstorm is Crushing band, unfortunately, they're not so known here in Brazil, but me and some guys here were expecting Brainstorm live at Monsters Open Air, but it was cancelled...my favorites BS albuns are Ambiguity and Unholy!

Well, i was talking with a friend and he said that BS tunning is Db, but i've always thought that was D#, is there someone that could answer this one for me ???

Thanxxxx!!!!

Traveler In Time said:
Hey, Brainstormers!! It's my first post in this forum and Brainstorm is Crushing band, unfortunately, they're not so known here in Brazil, but me and some guys here were expecting Brainstorm live at Monsters Open Air, but it was cancelled...my favorites BS albuns are Ambiguity and Unholy!

Well, i was talking with a friend and he said that BS tunning is Db, but i've always thought that was D#, is there someone that could answer this one for me ???

Thanxxxx!!!!

Well I figured out one song on Metus Mortis, and I thought it was in D, that was a while ago though so I might be wrong.

Traveler In Time said:
OK, thanx anyway...

WTF, Todde here??

He READS... he had trouble registering before and has forgotten his username by now LOL! I'm trying to get him to re-register so he can finally POST here :hotjump:

TOOOOODDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

... Crush Depth is tuned in Db, Shiva's Tears Db with only the E6 string dropped to C. Just transponate the tunes into D#, in case of Shiva, this would mean to tune the E6 string to C# and the remaining strings in D# tuning.