Brand New code666 Website to be Launched soon

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
we are happy to inform you that on Sat. 23th November 2002 we will launch the brand new code666 website and this Official Forum too.

after two years, our actual Webinferno will be killed and replaced by our new Webhighway, where you'll drive and get lost forever.

so prepare yourself and click to www.code666.net from 00.01 AM of Sat. 23th November.

Mick... now way con il Lord... E' sempre così gratuitamente e sacrestanamente polemico con tutti!!! La sua vita è une infinita roduta di culo, come si dice a Roma. Evidentemente ha tanto problemi quest' omino, ma alla fine si tratta di una opinione che non conta, pertanto avanti così Code666!

Hi Mic, thank you for sending Nordvargr stuff. At the moment the cineclub is preparing the soundtrack for a short movie called 'Chi Ha Paura Del Lupo Cattivo?'. Music can be described as Powernoise meets Ritz Ortolani. As soon as it's out i'll send a copy for you and code666 guys.

r.

Originally posted by Malfeitor Fabban
Mick... now way con il Lord... E' sempre così gratuitamente e sacrestanamente polemico con tutti!!! La sua vita è une infinita roduta di culo, come si dice a Roma. Evidentemente ha tanto problemi quest' omino, ma alla fine si tratta di una opinione che non conta, pertanto avanti così Code666!

I could say the same for you.... By the way, I really don't understand why "THE ELITE" give all these attentions to a "VERY POOR MAN" as me.....Mine was only a comment....i love code666.....
Ehi Fabban come back to your "Anthrax Flavoured Juice's Fruit " or at your "UV Powered by Megaloman....".....at the worst there's no end........:(

I am afraid I am with LORD on this one.

Trying to access the site form the US and I am not using a modem but a dedicated high speed direct line DSL and the site would not even load ... it is stuck in the screen with the "speedometer"

I am all for Flash (i have a web design business myself) when it serves a purpose, but sometimes it is better without it. I always try to design sites keeping in mind the slowest possible connections.

A SKIP INTRO button would help and maybe a move to a better hosting company ...

Just some remarks, hope you don't take it in a negative way.

creating an "unfriendly" site was our 1st goal, so thisis good... it's not good that it's slow for someone, but this is NOT due to the weight (kb), because it's way lighter comapred to the old one, but uses flash6 plug ins so also a LOT of the CPU power.