Brand New code666 Website to be Launched soon

Emi:

Actually you are prbably right about this, because all the sites code666.net, code7. com and the aborym.com sites all are behaving the same veeery slow way here in the US.

And like I said, I have a direct connection to the Internet not a dial-up. So I can imagine people on dialup must be pulling their hair out :)

Also noticed that the above sites were all done by the same designer ,,, so I think they are on the same server :)

Definetelly try to find a better hosting solution

they are not on the same server, but most part of the servers here are optimized for european residents and not oversea... maybe an additional US server would be a good solution, we'll see.

The site looks totally amazing! Peppe has excelled himself. You have the most stylish site on the web. You bastard :)

A faster host would be better though.. I clocked the download speeds at between 5-6kbs, and I'm running a DSL connection. Have you tried www.34sp.com? Very cheap and not too slow either.

Lee

great you like our new site Lee... we worked on it for so long that it's good to have some positive feedback :)

I clock the download speeds at between 21-25kbs (on DSL too), but it seems that outside Italy the situation is a lot worst. I'll try that 34sp.com server.