BRAND NEW - Guitar Messenger Magazine - Michael Romeo Interview

Oct 15, 2007
Hello fellow Symphony X fans:

This is Ivan - I run Guitar Messenger Magazine. Today, Monday 15, 2007 marks the official launch of www.GuitarMessenger.com.

www.guitarmessenger.com

Go ahead and check it out! Many more updates coming over the next few days!

To check out the Michael Romeo interview click "Interviews" on the main panel.

Make sure to sign up for the forum! All the columnists (Guitar Messengers) are on there ready to take your questions and discuss music with you!

GUITAR MESSENGER is an online music magazine dedicated to music fans of all styles and genres. With in-depth interviews, artist features, interactive lessons, reviews, exclusive merchandise, and an abundance of information about the music business and its current events, GM serves to bring you a valuable source of both knowledge and entertainment. It is also the purpose of this website to connect a community of musicians around the world by providing the latest scoop on upcoming talent, local artists/bands, gigs, jams, and many other resources that bring the music to YOU.

sweet interview. although it's a little old, it's still got some solid info.

i think he's more focussed on his guitar sound than he leads on though. i really like his outlook on his music. this makes me love this band so much more.

How clever, make us look through the site instead of linking us directly..:) Great interview though, very thorough.