New Joe Stump Lesson And Interview Posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2007
Hey guys,

we now have a "Lick of the Month" feature at Guitar Messenger. This month we have a lick from Joe Stump!

We also have an archived interview with Joe that is now available online for the first time! Check it out, let me know what you guys think!

www.GuitarMessenger.com

Ivan

Nah...in all fairness, he's a really nice guy. Everything from the guy's look to his playing, to his stage presence are 100% Yngwie. The funny thing is he does Yngwie WAY better than Yngwie himself does anymore.

Guitar, tone...everything...I wonder if he's a drunk prick too?:lol:

:lol::lol:

I read his article and he seems like a cool guy. I actually might learn this lesson because I have a bad picking deficiency. Meaning everything I play is legato, stuff like that help balance me out a bit.

Nah...in all fairness, he's a really nice guy. Everything from the guy's look to his playing, to his stage presence are 100% Yngwie. The funny thing is he does Yngwie WAY better than Yngwie himself does anymore.

This is true.

I've heard stories that he's not such a nice guy, but who knows...never met him personally. I think he's like an honorary Berklee "professor" or something, right?

yeah, he teaches there, but I don't know if he's a full-time faculty member or if he just does stuff there in his off-time.

I've heard stories too about him being a not-so-pleasant individual. I got to meet him very briefly (he's a friend of my teacher back east) and he was nothing but a class-act. Very nice guy with a very welcoming personality. If you can get over the whole "OMG IT"S DIET-YNGWIE" thing, he's really a cool dude. I wont be purchasing any cd's of his in the near future, but I'd gladly have a beer with him any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.