Brand new promo pictures of COB

haha see there everyone, iowildchild turned himself in!! a perfectly clear demonstration of gayness! :p j/k

edit: of course i meant this:

Originally posted by loWildChild
:eek: :eek: ...Laiho... o_O o_O

and not when he said the new album will rule... he redeemed in the lying part there, now he only has the gay part to pay :p

Originally posted by Janne Warman
Come on I am not THAT fat... OK I gained a few kilos during the studio sessions but I am about to loose em... maybe... well the christmas is coming..

J

Your timing to loose weigh is pretty weak. Because of christmas :)
Mayby after that then

Come on I am not THAT fat... OK I gained a few kilos during the studio sessions but I am about to loose em... maybe... well the christmas is coming..

J
pftroest.gif

:D

I hear girls spend days and days staring at the new pics, at Henkka's especially...
Is there something I dont know or missed all the time? And is there maybe a secret no one's told me about yet? Maybe Janne can help there... :confused:

J

Hahahahaha you are okay man!!! You should see me now.... When I see my body... hehe. I guess I remember the "Stripteasse" pics of the recording of the single hehe. Cause.... hell. I should stop drinking beer too much the weekends :)

Hell!!! You said it!! The christmas.... I wont resist!!! I like the sweets too much!!! :lol: ;)

EDIT: Added "quote" thing :lol:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
I hear girls spend days and days staring at the new pics, at Henkka's especially...
Is there something I dont know or missed all the time? And is there maybe a secret no one's told me about yet? Maybe Janne can help there... :confused:
Dude even I can´t stop staring at Henkkas pics...

J

Dude even I can´t stop staring at Henkkas pics...

J
Well, you have him there in real life... ummm let's not think this through ;)

Anyway you've not been of great help man, Im still lost in my ignorance :cry:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Well, you have him there in real life... ummm let's not think this through ;)

Anyway you've not been of great help man, Im still lost in my ignorance :cry:

You mean I had him in real life? You know about that? :)
Sorry but I really tried...

J

You mean I had him in real life? You know about that? :)
Sorry but I really tried...

J
hehe OK man, I dont mean to give you a headache then ;)