Brand new song played live yesterday evening ???

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
A mate of mine went to the Karlsruhe - Substage gig yesterday evening and he told me the band played an instrumental song entitled 'Albatros' in the first encore. He didn't recognize the song at all. Anyone knows if it was a cover or a brand new song ? And if it is a new one, how did it sound ? :D

cedarbreed said:
A mate of mine went to the Karlsruhe - Substage gig yesterday evening and he told me the band played an instrumental song entitled 'Albatros' in the first encore. He didn't recognize the song at all. Anyone knows if it was a cover or a brand new song ? And if it is a new one, how did it sound ? :D
It was probably a cover of "Albatross" Fleetwod Mac. I`ve read that they also played it in Poznan (Poland).

Yes they do play the old Albatross made famous by F/Mac......It was going to be the surprise( extra) on AND I believe......though Studio time ran out.

definately not an anathema song, and we didnt play a dying wish except in krakow because it seemed right. treat the poor blighters crammed in there all day with no booze.

pagan2002 said:
definately not an anathema song, and we didnt play a dying wish except in krakow because it seemed right. treat the poor blighters crammed in there all day with no booze.

that is true.... it was difficult to have anything....
hm... imagine what would be if they sell beers with only one toilet.... :D

it was a great gig! all wanted that they play dying wish ;)

was a great gig, right after bochum my second anathema gig. great!

oh hey, thanks to all band members for signing my red-shirt ;)

oh btw: the guy selling the shirts... what's his name? big thanks to him, too. very kind!