brave murder day

suns3t

seen drowned
May 30, 2001
i.am
I've come to the belief that BMD is quite rare... Am I correct?
I found at a festival a couple of weeks ago and instantly bought it.

Well, I find this question interesting cause I think the first version of Brave Murder Day is no more available now.
I mean I have 2 versions of Brave Murder day.

The first one, which I think is the original, has a black old katatonia logo, and the photo in the inner booklet, where you can see a man with his face in his hands, is oriented in a certain way.

In the second one, the logo is pink, and the image is oriented in adifferent way. The general colour tone (pink) is

...the layout of the second one is more pink. (have you also noticed that the blue used for the reedition of tonight's decision has a different blue tone? I prefer the original one, more dark...)

the differences are not so much imortant, but I've bought both though...
I have never seen the third version though, which contains Brave Murder day and For Funerals to Come...is there any difference with the original one?

Originally posted by the-lull
the differences are not so much imortant, but I've bought both though...
Man, you have too much money...

I have the later version, with brighter outfit. It's probably true that the original isn't available anymore, but who cares...It's only colors, nothing to do with music. Still, I don't really understand the point of changing colors. The logo does look much better as black.

The one with fftc on it as well has a pink logo on the front though the man with head in hands is oriented the same was as the original with the black logo on front.

I notice the logo on the cd is the opposite colour to the logo on the cover, so the original one has a pink logo on the cd and the newer one with fftc has a black logo on the cd.

Isn't this facinating :D

MindMorgue.